- Printed posters should be in Portrait A0 format (841 x 1189 mm or 33.11 x 46.81 inches).
- Posters can be mounted from Sunday 28 August (time to be determined). All posters will be accessible until Thursday 1 September at 18:00 / 6 pm. Please note that remaining posters will be disposed of.
- On-site presenters are asked to upload their posters in the ePoster Gallery so that they are available for the virtual participants as well (see instructions below)
ICP14 will be the first hybrid ICP meeting. For this, we will set up an ePoster Gallery to display both on-site and virtual posters (ePosters). The Gallery allows for interaction among on-site and virtual participants through written comments. You will receive a notification everytime a comment is posted on your poster.
- ePosters should be prepared in Portrait format, PDF file of maximum 5 MB
- The link to the upload portal will be announced in early August. Deadline for uploading ePosters is August 17.
- The ePoster Gallery will be launched on 22 August and remain open until 23 September. All registered participants will receive their own, password protected account to login for participation and interaction with all presenters.
Note: Virtual participants can prepare a pre-recorded video presentation of their ePosters. The videos will be displayed on a screen at the conference venue during the poster sessions. Please see to the preparation instructions here